Hi there, mate! Are you looking for a root Infinix Smart 6 guide? If yes, you have landed on the correct location. Here, you will receive a 100% working walkthrough.
In this fast pace growing tech world, nobody wants to stay behind. You want to obtain new technology and customization over your device. In this case, rooting become the best solution to overcome all of those milestones. Are you ready? Absolutely.
But before you are getting started, let’s get an overview of what rooting is first.
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The root directory is a storage unit in the operating system. It stores the entire Android ecosystem data securely, and these files can only access via the administrator privileges. While the rooting allows you to enter those system files.
Why Root Infinix Smart 6?
The Infinix Smart 6 is a pretty decent entry-level device that offers a diverse range of custom features and sufficient performance for daily usage. But at the same time, the interface is loaded with lots of pre-installed bloatware apps.
On the other hand, you will notice adverts while scrolling through the notification bar. All of this slowly decrease the user experience. What if, you can reverse this situation upside down? It’s possible with those impressive system settings.
Though, those system files are hidden in the internal storage and only unlocked with the correct method. If you don’t have the right process, you may risk your device and even completely brick it. So, ensure to follow the upcoming section.
Before You Start
Now that you have understood why you need to unlock those fascinating features of your phone, let’s have a quick chat over the requirement for the upcoming process.
Take a complete backup
Before you step into rooting, the first thing that you require to do would be to take a complete backup of your important data. Below is the guide that will help you to do.
The bootloader runs bootstrap commands whenever you start or reboot your handset. To get rooting privilege, you have to open the bootloader settings, so check this guide.
Charge your phone
You need to ensure that your Android phone is charged more than 60% to avoid any trouble such as a bootloop problem during opening the phone’s bootloader settings.
Install TWRP recovery
TWRP is an open-source project that is used to install Magisk, SuperSU and Modules. Check out the following simple step-by-step guide to implementing custom recovery.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Infinix Smart 6 Using Magisk
The safest method to root Android phone without a PC, the foremost thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
For this method, you require to meet two major conditions. First, unlock the bootloader, and second, flash custom recovery to your phone. If you did that you are ready to root.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk zip on your Android phone.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your Android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Infinix Smart 6 Without PC
If you don’t want to follow a lengthy process and look for a simple shortcut, you can check out the KingoRoot app which provides over 80~85% rooting success rate.
In case you are in hurry and want to unlock the remarkable rooting privileges without any further ado? Getting the KingoRoot application is the most suitable solution.
- First and foremost, you need to download and Install the KingoRoot app.
- Once the download process ends, go to the folder and install the application.
- If you face some issue, enable the “unknown source” settings.
- Next, you have to access the application and tap on One Click Root option.
- Following this, all you need to do is wait till the KingoRoot process ends.
- Bingo! You have successfully rooted your device.
If you have doubts about whether my handset is rooted or not, we highly recommend you download the root check application. With this, you can check the rooting status.
When you press on the phone icon, it shows a green signal. You have achieved those fantastic traits. On the other hand, you don’t obtain those benefits if it comes out red. Meanwhile, you can check out different methods for a better success rate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- How to open Developer Mode?
1. First of all, open the Settings App.
2. Now, you have to click on the My Phone.
3. Tap on build number more than 8~9 times simultaneously.
4. Enter the password & unlock developer mode.
Q- Is it necessary to unlock the bootloader?
Ans. Yes, it’s necessary to unlock the bootloader because, in the rooting process, you need to install a custom recovery to flash various zip files. So make sure to do that.
Q- How to download magisk?
Ans. Magisk software is the one-stop solution for rooting any Android device. It’s a third-party app, so you can download it like other apps. Here are the steps.
1. First, allow the unknown source settings
2. Then download the magisk apk file.
3. Go to the location, and click on the app.
4. Finally, tap on the install button.
5. That’s it!
Q- Is Rooting Infinix Smart 6 safe?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to unlock root access over your handset. But you have to make sure to complete all the essential pre-requirements to effortlessly avoid any future troubles.
Now that you have ended this tutorial, you can move to the next stage by customizing the interface according to your desire and getting hold of the internal settings powers.
On the other hand, removing bloatware apps will become pretty straightforward than before. If you confront any trouble while following the Infinix Smart 6 root guide, let us know information regarding the issues in the comment section.