Hi there, fellows! Are you looking for the easiest way to Root iQOO Neo 6? If yes, you have reached the final destination. Here, you will obtain a 100% working guide.
In this tech-savvy world, nobody wants to stay behind the trend. But sometimes, you might feel that your handset cannot cope with other phones in terms of performance, battery, and camera quality even though you purchased the device not too long ago.
In that situation, the best option is to replace the phone or upgrade system settings using the root access. For the second part, you will need an in-depth guide that will unlock those fascinating attributes of your handset.
With that said, let’s get started with the basics and understand what root is!
What is Root?
Usually, you can access system files in which you have seen the download, pictures, & other options. Besides, you will get most of the data info in the file manager.
However, if you want to attain the information regarding the internal system settings, operating system features, and root directory privileges, the first thing you require to grab is root access. With this, you can quickly receive those access.
Why Root iQOO Neo 6?
The iQOO phones lean toward the performance and gaming aspects. Because of this, there were numerous instances where users didn’t like the overall UI, battery life, and camera experience. Do you face some similar problems too?
If yes, rooting your phone will provide an extra edge over those bothersome problems. Once you have unlocked those robust sets of features, you can effortlessly modify the interface layout, and at the same time, you can also get rid of bloatware apps.
As I have pointed out in the above section, the root directory is in the deepest area of the system settings, but it can’t be active without the proper instruction. So, read the guide precisely while checking out the pros and cons for more information.
You are not bound to follow the rules of system settings once you have unlocked the rooting privileges. With them, you can accomplish numerous things restricted by the smartphone makers to avoid data wiping out problems.
The root access grants power to the users to modify the interface according to their needs. You can easily create a personalized ecosystem with those remarkable traits. Moreover, if you want to try different UI skins, it also becomes possible.
You have to think twice before opening the pandora’s box of rooting. Once you have access, the device will lose all warranty privileges. Besides this, you won’t be able to receive any upcoming official updates over your phone.
On the other hand, it’s a common problem the smartphone might start showing side effects of a performance drop, jester, lags, and many more. But the worst experience is yet to arrive in the form of complete brick and bootloop trouble.
How to Root iQOO Neo 6?
Now that you have heard both sides and thoroughly understand the pros and cons of rooting. It will help you decide whether to unlock those features or not.
If you are here, I’m assuming that you have made a call to unleash the true potential of your device and are ready to attain those excellent root access. But first and foremost, we recommend that you complete the requirements before applying the guide steps.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- This guide is only for iQOO Neo 6, So don’t try it on any other smartphone.
- Don’t forget to take a complete backup of your important data.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root iQOO Neo 6 Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
In case, you might didn’t know, you need to Install TWRP custom recovery to use this method properly. Install recovery with our guide.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root iQOO Neo 6 without PC
The second method applies to root features using the KingRoot app whose success rate is roughly 85% since all the changes take place in the system partition, unlike magisk where everything is stored in the boot partition.
Though there’s a slight risk rooting from KingRoot, it’s the most method too! So, follow the upcoming steps to apply immersive rooting features.
- First and foremost, you have to download the KingRoot apk.
- For that, allow the unknown source options from the settings.
- Install the app in the internal storage and open it right away.
- Click on the Try it button to start the flashing procedure.
- Don’t panic while various reboot processes take place.
- Once that ends, you have attained the rooting privileges.
You can check the results using the root checker application. If the screen shows a green tick, kudos, you have unlocked those impressive set of traits.
Method #3: Root iQOO Neo 6 (OneClickRoot)
Are you bored of the dull system settings? Yes, you are! Get the most suitable method to root your phone via OneClickRoot. This process has a 100% success rate.
Besides this, they are certified by the Xda developer so there’s nothing to worry about. You will obtain exciting root features while just sitting in your chair.
Here’s the method to root your device in just one click.
- First of all, browse the OneClickRoot official website.
- Tap on your smartphone brand and type the model number.
- Lastly, add the Android version details and hit enter.
- Check whether the phone is rootable or not!
- Let them do their work while you enjoy your daily routine!
Hurray! You have acquired root access over your iQOO Neo 6 with the above manual. Following this, you can open up system settings and easily apply changes.
In contrast to that, if you face any problem achieving your rooting goal, do let us know in the comment part. We will provide a sensible solution for that. Meanwhile, you can also increase your information by reading our iQOO phone posts.