Hi there, fellows! Are you in search of a simple way to root Moto G52? If yes, you have come to the correct place, here you will receive a 100% working steps guide.
Do you desire to take total control over your handset settings? Or looking for a method to transform the interface layout according to your requirement? Whatever the case is but if you want to achieve all of those privileges you will need root access.
Once you have attained those attributes, there’s no holding back. You can do anything you desire with the internal settings, while it might sound absurd, you can also try out other smartphone UI skin without any trouble at all.
But before you are getting started with the process, let’s clarify the basics precisely.
What is Root?
Root in the android ecosystem is an internal file that stores data from the operating system and disturbs it to the different partitions of your smartphone accurately.
Although, you can’t access those files unless and until you have made up your mind to unlock the rooting privileges. On the other hand, you have to track a lengthy procedure to reach there. But it’s totally worth trying out.
Why Root Moto G52?
Motorola phones are generally known for their simple and easy to use stock interface. But, there’s no decline that you will need to download third-party apps to enhance the customization fact of your phone. It could be a tedious task.
Aside from this, the processing power and graphic rendering give an underwhelming statement most of the time. Do you also feel that during your smartphone usage? In that situation, rooting your device will become the best choice.
With this, you will notice unique possibilities that can change your whole perspective about your phone. But at the same time, you should also understand that rooting has its risks. Therefore, it’s become mandatory to grasp the pros and cons too.
One of the significant reasons to unlock those amazing features is only due to gaining access to the system files and applying customization without limitation. On the other hand, if you don’t think much about making a personalized interface.
There are tons of other things you will obtain as an extra perk. So, let’s see what you are getting! You can optimize the performance aspect, install advanced software, and get the latest android update faster than any other brand precisely.
Generally, when you open the system settings doors, the first thing that you need to do is unlock the bootloader. If you do that, you will lose all of the warranty privileges that the smartphone company provides and you won’t be able to do anything.
On the same note, there are various applications that won’t work with a rooted phone. It includes apps such as high-end banking and googles ecosystem apps. On the other hand, the worst nightmare will appear in the form of a bootloop and complete brick.
How to Root Moto G52?
In the next part, you will acquire different methods from which you can quickly unlock the rooting traits for your handset. So, make sure to read everything correctly & follow the given steps in a similar manner to achieve your goal without any hassle.
But before you are diving into the world of endless possibilities, we highly recommend you complete the pre-requirements section and grab the essential software first.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Motorola phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- This guide is only for Moto G52, So don’t try it on any other smartphone.
- Don’t forget to take a complete backup of your important data.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Moto G52 Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
Usually, when you are using magisk method you require a custom recovery. So, check out this article and Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Moto G52 Using KingoRoot
If you don’t want to follow a lengthy process and look for a simple shortcut, you can check out the KingoRoot app which provides over 80~85% rooting success rate.
With this application, you don’t have to worry about downloading extra resources, & you can easily attain those fascinating features over your phone precisely.
- First and foremost, you need to download and Install the KingoRoot app.
- Once the download process ends, go to the folder and install the application.
- If you face some issue, enable the “unknown source” settings.
- Next, you have to access the application and tap on One Click Root option.
- Following this, all you need to do is wait till the KingoRoot process ends.
- Bingo! You have successfully rooted your device.
If you have doubts about whether my handset is rooted or not, we highly recommend you download the root check application. With this, you can check the rooting status.
When you press on the phone icon, it shows a green signal. You have achieved those fantastic traits. On the other hand, you don’t obtain those benefits if it comes out red. Meanwhile, you can check out different methods for a better success rate.
Kudos! I hope that you have finished the root Moto G52 guide. With that said, you can precisely start a whole new journey with the fascinating features of the custom ROMs.
On the other hand, if you come across any trouble while following the steps or getting a hard time finding resources do let us know in the comments section. Besides this, if you want to know about the best ROM for newbies, you can ask about it below.