Hi there, friends! I hope you are doing well. Are you looking for a simple solution to root Poco X3? If yes, you have reached the correct destination where you will get a guide.
In the article, you will attain everything that is needed to start the rooting method in a hassle free way. Once you have unlocked those system settings and gained entrance. There’s nobody that can stop you to take control of your phone.
There are tons of benefits that will help you to cross the limits of your phone, while you can also try out different custom ROMs to enhance the overall customization, security, and privacy features without any problem at all.
Though, the process could be tough for you, so let’s start with what is root!
What is Root?
Do you know root stores water in the tree and transport it to different parts of trees. Similarly, a root directory in the operating system will store system data.
Despite this, you won’t be able to access those system files due to the handset maker regulations. But once you have overpowered hardship, you can readily unlock various system files without being bound to any restrictions.
Why Root Poco X3?
Poco phone is a great combination of performance and decent battery life. You won’t find any alternative option for this phone. But there’s a serious problem with interface settings. Usually, the users get two years of system updates.
But for a long time, the makers don’t send the latest android version. In that case, you can perform the rooting procedure which will eventually help in upgrading the system version in a pretty simple manner without taking much time.
Besides, you can remove those annoying bloatware apps from the UI face and attain clean user experience like the stock android. But, there are some downfalls of rooting your phone. So, let’s grasp information about the pros and cons.
After unlocking those impressive rooting features, you will gain several exciting traits. You can initiate by increasing the customization attributes of your phone and offering control over the internal settings so that you can create a personalized interface.
Apart from improving the visual part, you can flash various custom ROMs to improve the overall performance factors via the overclocking software. Moreover, you will also receive the next level of gaming experience and a long lasting battery.
Like all of the benefits, rooting also has some drawbacks, which can impact the overall performance factor. Some users come across problems like overheating and lag cases. But the most common issue is that you will lose warranty privileges.
The users won’t be able to utilize high end software such as banking apps & google ecosystem due to security reasons. As for the worst part, if you aimlessly remove the system files, it could even lead to boot loop and brick problems.
How to Root Poco X3?
Now that you have reached this point, you are ready to root. We have pointed out several methods to unlock those impressive features set. Are you excited? Yes!
But if you want to choose the securest method, we suggest you go with the magisk method. Besides, follow all of the essential prerequisites to begin the process easily.
Before You Start
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- This guide is only for Poco X3, So don’t try it on any other smartphone.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Poco X3 Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
In case, you might didn’t know, you need to Install TWRP custom recovery to use this method properly. Install recovery with our guide.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Poco X3 without PC
The second method applies to root features using the KingRoot app whose success rate is roughly 85% since all the changes take place in the system partition, unlike magisk where everything is stored in the boot partition.
Though there’s a slight risk rooting from KingRoot, it’s the most method too! So, follow the upcoming steps to apply immersive rooting features.
- First and foremost, you have to download the KingRoot apk.
- For that, allow the unknown source options from the settings.
- Install the app in the internal storage and open it right away.
- Click on the Try it button to start the flashing procedure.
- Don’t panic while various reboot processes take place.
- Once that ends, you have attained the rooting privileges.
You can check the results using the root checker application. If the screen shows a green tick, kudos, you have unlocked those impressive set of traits.
Method #3: Root Poco X3 Using OneClickRoot
Are you bored of the dull system settings? Yes, you are! Get the most suitable method to root your phone via OneClickRoot. This process has a 100% success rate.
Besides this, they are certified by the Xda developer so there’s nothing to worry about. You will obtain exciting root features while just sitting in your chair.
Here’s the method to root your device in just one click.
- First of all, browse the OneClickRoot official website.
- Tap on your smartphone brand and type the model number.
- Lastly, add the Android version details and hit enter.
- Check whether the phone is rootable or not!
- Let them do their work while you enjoy your daily routine!
I hope you have rooted Poco X3 without any trouble with this guide. Once you have superuser access, you will attain total control over the system settings.
On the other hand, if you encounter any problem during the following steps, you can inquire about it in the comment section. We will provide the solution ASAP.