If you desire to unlock the system strength, you will need a root Poco X4 Pro 5G guide to reach your goals. You don’t need to go anywhere else to attain those rooting traits!
Do you also want to unlock those next level settings and functions for your handset? Or are you looking for a simple way to increase the performance limits? No problem with that! All you need is a suitable walkthrough to root the device.
If you have rooted any phone previously, you might know that you will eventually need several standalone software. But worry not, we have covered for you, so that you can easily unleash your true potential without much hassle at all.
However, there are some drawbacks too. Therefore, it’s necessary to grasp the basics!
What is Root?
The operating system has different commands and functions that run when they are called by the users. Inside the system directory, there’s also a root directory.
The root directory’s primary work is to store data from the various sections for internal storage. You can think of it this way the plant stores water by roots, in the same style, the root stores data across the OS. However, you can access these files.
Do you know lots of people have many reasons to root their devices? Let’s see it!
Why Root Poco X4 Pro 5G?
What if the smartphone makers are fibbing to you and don’t present the true potential of your phone only to take control of your daily routine. In most cases, it can be true as the companies track down your daily activities to show targeted adverts.
However, you want to escape from this rat cycle, you will require to unlock some of the system settings. One of them is root access. Alongside this, achieve total control over the system settings and can do several other stuff.
Apart from the controlling attribute, you can also customize the UI skin layout as your wish. But at the same time, you need to understand that rooting has severe flaws and it could damage the device as well. So, let’s understand the pros ad cons.
The system limits can enhance through the overclocking software, while if you prefer to modify the interface design, you can flash various custom ROMs for better results.
On the same note, you don’t even have to worry about the update because a rooted device can flash latest android version easily. Moreover, remove the bloatware apps and advertisements from the interface ecosystem in a hassle-free manner.
Rooting can be a double edge sword for those users who wish to stay in the Android ecosystem. If you don’t want to lose access to the official update, don’t root!
There’s no denying that you won’t able to utilize the warranty features as rooting any device will violate the company’s terms and policies. Aside from this, you can’t utilize some banking apps, while in the worst case, a brick or bootloop issue might occur.
How to Root Poco X4 Pro 5G?
From the above section, I hope that you have understood the pros and cons factors of rooting your phone. Now, let’s move to the following guide section.
If you are here, I’m assuming that you are ready to unleash those powers! But wait a minute, you have to complete all of the necessary prerequisites to avoid any trouble.
Before You Start
- You need to know how to unlock bootloader on any android phone first.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
- You need to make sure the phone is fueling more than 80% of the process.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Poco X4 Pro 5G Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
In case, you might didn’t know, you need to Install TWRP custom recovery to use this method properly. Install recovery with our guide.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Poco X4 Pro 5G without PC
The second method applies to root features using the KingRoot app whose success rate is roughly 85% since all the changes take place in the system partition, unlike magisk where everything is stored in the boot partition.
Though there’s a slight risk rooting from KingRoot, it’s the most method too! So, follow the upcoming steps to apply immersive rooting features.
- First and foremost, you have to download the KingRoot apk.
- For that, allow the unknown source options from the settings.
- Install the app in the internal storage and open it right away.
- Click on the Try it button to start the flashing procedure.
- Don’t panic while various reboot processes take place.
- Once that ends, you have attained the rooting privileges.
You can check the results using the root checker application. If the screen shows a green tick, kudos, you have unlocked those impressive set of traits.
Method #3: Root Poco X4 Pro 5G (OneClickRoot)
Are you bored of the dull system settings? Yes, you are! Get the most suitable method to root your phone via OneClickRoot. This process has a 100% success rate.
Besides this, they are certified by the Xda developer so there’s nothing to worry about. You will obtain exciting root features while just sitting in your chair.
Here’s the method to root your device in just one click.
- First of all, browse the OneClickRoot official website.
- Tap on your smartphone brand and type the model number.
- Lastly, add the Android version details and hit enter.
- Check whether the phone is rootable or not!
- Let them do their work while you enjoy your daily routine!
Voila! You’ve successfully rooted Poco X4 Pro 5G and enjoy the exciting personalized features. Moreover, you can enter into the world of limitless customization.
Despite this, if you encounter any issues while reading the guide or some steps didn’t work in your case, do let us know in the comment section to grab the right answers.