Hi there, fellas! Are you searching for a simple way to root Realme GT Neo 3? Hurray, you have reached the correct place, and here, get a 100% working guide.
In this post, you will receive various methods from which you can efficiently unlock the root access for your device and start your customization journey without any trouble.
Once you own access, you have control of everything, which can eventually reach the true potential of your device easily. Are you ready to unleash the beast? Yes, you are!
Before heading to the process section, let’s clear the basis of what is Root!
What is Root?
In the operating system, there are numerous system directories. It includes a different range of functions. But the root directory works as a storage unit in the OS.
However, you won’t attain access to those files because of the system restriction. But, if you achieve the root access (superuser access), nobody can stop you to get the real potential of your device. Let’s see some more reasons for rooting your device.
Why Root Realme GT Neo 3?
You will notice that the smartphone interface is loaded with pre-installed apps that melt down the overall user experience. But, you can force stop them to some extent. Yet it’s not possible to completely remove those annoying apps from the system.
However, it doesn’t mean you don’t have another choice. Still, you can try to root your handset and thoroughly remove bloatware apps in a hassle-free manner. Apart from this, you are not limited by the system boundaries and limitations.
Push the stock firmware limits to several folds using various features. Such as custom ROMs, advanced software, faster Android updates, and many more compelling things are onboarded. Despite this, we will recommend you to read the pros and cons.
Generally, the smartphone is restrict users from modifying the system settings. While once you have root access, you can easily achieve various features and change every interface setting to gain the proper control over your phone.
Apart from applying modification, there are tons of further immersive things you can seamlessly attain. The sky has no limits nor does the custom ROMs. Try to customize the interface layout according to your needs and get the latest android version too.
Everything has good and downsides aspects. In terms of rooting, it could create havoc in the system settings if you remove the system files without any notice. This situation could lead to bigger problems such as bootloop and complete brick issues.
However, it won’t happen if you stick to the guide correctly. It doesn’t mean that there aren’t any risks in rooting your handset. There are actually, and you have to take some serious steps, while the most common problem would be warranty violation.
How to Root Realme GT Neo 3?
Rooting can be a difficult task if you are rooting for the first time. But if you follow the below step, you can easily unlock those fascinating root privileges over your phone.
We instruct you utilize the magisk method solely for its security and reliability features. But, it’s not mandatory to pick this process. You can still choose anything that fits your desire. On the other hand, make sure to finish the pre-requirements.
Before You Start
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any realme phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- This guide is only for Realme GT Neo 3, So don’t try it on any other smartphone.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Realme GT Neo 3 Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
In case, you might didn’t know, you need to Install TWRP custom recovery to use this method properly. Install recovery with our guide.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Realme GT Neo 3 without PC
The second method applies to root features using the KingRoot app whose success rate is roughly 85% since all the changes take place in the system partition, unlike magisk where everything is stored in the boot partition.
Though there’s a slight risk rooting from KingRoot, it’s the most method too! So, follow the upcoming steps to apply immersive rooting features.
- First and foremost, you have to download the KingRoot apk.
- For that, allow the unknown source options from the settings.
- Install the app in the internal storage and open it right away.
- Click on the Try it button to start the flashing procedure.
- Don’t panic while various reboot processes take place.
- Once that ends, you have attained the rooting privileges.
You can check the results using the root checker application. If the screen shows a green tick, kudos, you have unlocked those impressive set of traits.
Method #3: Root Realme GT Neo 3 (OneClickRoot)
Are you bored of the dull system settings? Yes, you are! Get the most suitable method to root your phone via OneClickRoot. This process has a 100% success rate.
Besides this, they are certified by the Xda developer so there’s nothing to worry about. You will obtain exciting root features while just sitting in your chair.
Here’s the method to root your device in just one click.
- First of all, browse the OneClickRoot official website.
- Tap on your smartphone brand and type the model number.
- Lastly, add the Android version details and hit enter.
- Check whether the phone is rootable or not!
- Let them do their work while you enjoy your daily routine!
That’s it! You have successfully rooted Realme GT Neo 3 through this complete guide. On the other hand, we suggest you start by adjusting the interface layout with ROMs.
If you come across any situation while using the guide, do let us know below. In the bottom line, we will deliver the best solution for your problem in the comment part.
So drop your queries in the following section, meanwhile, we meet in the next post.
1 thought on “How to Root Realme GT Neo 3 Without Using PC”