Are you looking for Root Redmi 6A guide? Yes, then you have reached the right place, here you will attain various rooting methods to unlock the system setting easily.
In the following article, you will get to know the greatest secret of your phone. Besides this, you can perform several things such as overclocking, flashing custom ROMs, and so on. But before this, let’s reach out to basics and understand rooting properly.
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The root is the heart of the android kernel files where everything is being stored, it has users to system data. However, these system files are usually hidden by the makers.
But once you have administrative privileges access, you can modify anything from the system. For this, we recommend you follow the upcoming processes.
Why Root Redmi 6A?
Do you have lots of inquiries about whether I should root my phone in the first place or not? Here’s a simple answer to that. If you want to transform smartphone settings and create an impressive custom interface, then rooting is for you.
You have to let go of the warranty privileges and OTA updates eligible. If you are ready to lose those aspects, then it’s totally worth it decision. At the same time, if you are not willing to face any risk, avoid rooting in any manner.
With this, I hope that you get a rough idea of what happens after opening root access and impressive sets of features. On the other hand, follow the next section properly.
Before You Start
Now that you have understood why you need to unlock those fascinating features of your phone, let’s have a quick chat over the requirement for the upcoming process.
Take a complete backup
Before you step into rooting, the first thing that you require to do would be to take a complete backup of your important data. Below is the guide that will help you to do.
The bootloader runs bootstrap commands whenever you start or reboot your handset. To get rooting privilege, you have to open the bootloader settings, so check this guide.
Charge your phone
You need to ensure that your Android phone is charged more than 60% to avoid any trouble such as a bootloop problem during opening the phone’s bootloader settings.
Install TWRP recovery
TWRP is an open-source project that is used to install Magisk, SuperSU and Modules. Check out the following simple step-by-step guide to implementing custom recovery.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Redmi 6A Using Magisk
The safest method to root Android phone without a PC, the foremost thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
For this method, you require to meet two major conditions. First, unlock the bootloader, and second, flash custom recovery to your phone. If you did that you are ready to root.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk zip on your Android phone.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your Android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Redmi 6A Without PC
If you don’t want to follow a lengthy process and look for a simple shortcut, you can check out the KingoRoot app which provides over 80~85% rooting success rate.
In case you are in hurry and want to unlock the remarkable rooting privileges without any further ado? Getting the KingoRoot application is the most suitable solution.
- First and foremost, you need to download and Install the KingoRoot app.
- Once the download process ends, go to the folder and install the application.
- If you face some issues, enable the “unknown source” settings.
- Next, you have to access the application and tap on One Click Root option.
- Following this, all you need to do is wait till the KingoRoot process ends.
- Bingo! You have successfully rooted your device.
If you have doubts about whether my handset is rooted or not, we highly recommend you download the root check application. With this, you can check the rooting status.
When you press on the phone icon, it shows a green signal. You have achieved those fantastic traits. On the other hand, you don’t obtain those benefits if it comes out red. Meanwhile, you can check out different methods for a better success rate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- How to take Backup?
Ans. Here are the steps to take a complete backup of your Android phone.
1. First, open the Settings App.
2. Scroll down to bottom and click on Additional Settings.
3. Scroll down again and pick Backup & Reset.
4. Click on Back up my data and allow the toggle.
5. That’s it!
Q- Do I need to wait till unlock the bootloader?
Ans. Usually, the Xiaomi phone take an hour to 12 working days to unlock bootloader settings officially. Though, you have to wait until the company gives confirmation.
Q- Computer didn’t recognize my phone?
Ans. Here are some solutions to fix this problem easily.
1. Change the USB cable you are using.
2. Make sure to fuel your device by more than 80%.
3. Check if the phone is connected properly or not.
Q- How to avoid the brick issue?
Ans. The best solution to avoid the brick issue is you thoroughly research the rooting methods and install all of the necessary software and apps before getting started.
Bingo! You have reached the end. And I hope that you have unlocked those traits for your phone without much trouble. Now, go get amazing custom ROMs for you.
On a side note, we will to thrilled to know about your rooting experience with us. So, express your thought in the following section, and I will meet you in the next.