Hi there guys! Are you in search of the easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy A02? If you are looking for a step-by-step simple guide, you have reached the correct place.
In the fast pace growing tech world, if you didn’t stay with the trend, you will become outdated. You don’t want it to happen to you right? In that circumstances, why would you be stuck with those dull smartphone settings?
You can transform those annoying interface layouts with root access. Besides, you will acquire additional perks that will change everything from the inside out. But you need to prepare for the upcoming process thoroughly.
Therefore, let’s start with the primary things and understand the root!
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The operating system operates with numerous directories in which the root directory works as the storage unit. Usually, it stores data from the system and boot partitions.
But those files are hidden by barriers, which requires administrative credentials. This might not possible in a normal situation to gain access. But if you are willing to give it a try, you can also achieve those fascinating superuser privileges.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A02?
The Samsung Galaxy A series phone usually deals with the budget segment & due to this, the company most of time cut some corners to maintain the price point attracted to the interested buyers. But it results in some drawbacks and issues.
For instance, you can perform multi tasks with this handset, but you can’t play games for a long time. In that case, the rooting trait becomes handly as they can improve the cloaking speed of your phone, which gifts better performance.
But at the same time, your phone can cause overheating problems in the long run. We can’t refuse that rooting doesn’t have any defects. It does and you need to be aware of them. To understand simply, let’s move to the next paragraph.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A02?
With the information about both sides of the coin, you can effortlessly make the final decision to root your device. It’s not mandatory to root if you don’t want the change.
In the following section, you will receive the magisk rooting method that allows you to unlock those remarkable features without issue. The process doesn’t modify anything in the system partition. But, make sure to complete the requirements first.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Bingo! You have successfully opened the system settings gateways. With this, you can effortlessly control internal features, thanks to Samsung Galaxy A02 rooting guide.
On the other hand, tell us your experience in the below section. Yet, if you come across any problems while following the guide or are blocked somewhere middle of the steps, do let us know in the comment part. We will give the solutions ASAP.