Do you want to achieve immersive settings and fabulous features? Yes, then you have to root Samsung Galaxy A03. Here, you will obtain a dedicated guide.
Rooting can be a tricky task if you didn’t know the correct method and how to operate different standalone apps that will provide those astounding privileges. Generally, you won’t attain reach those system settings unless you have admin access.
However, if you didn’t know the apt method to unlock rooting traits, you may severely damage your device. Thus, you must take precautions before anything went incorrect.
But before heading to the rooting process, let’s understand what root is actually!
What is Root?
The operating system works with different directories. Root access is one of the OS’s primary directories. This directory holds the power to store data from systems, apps to users without any hassle. On the other hand, it is accessed through admin settings.
When you are rooting the device, the end goal is the administer access. It will render total control over the system. However, you must have to carry the risks of unlocking the bootloader and applying some changes to the system.
But, it’s totally worth it, if you want to some advanced level things over your handset. Now, let’s see why people root their phones in the first place.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A03?
There could be numerous reasons for the root Samsung Galaxy A03. But, if you ask the majority of users, you will find out they are quite irritated by bloatware apps. Do you also face the same problem? Then rooting is solve your problem too.
Besides, you will also gain control over the system settings and unlock internal parts but it can work as a double-edged sword. Follow the next para to avoid any trouble.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access you need to download firmware according to the model name. So what are you waiting for grab the stock firmware file from the below section?
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A03?
You can have come across it at the right place. In this post, I have covered a step-by-step walkthrough to help you root Samsung Galaxy A03 without hassle.
In the following methods, you will need magisk, unlock the bootloader, USB cable, etc. So ensure to complete the above pre-requirement section to avoid any trouble.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Kudos, you have completed the root Samsung Galaxy A03 guide and I hope that you have successfully rooted it. Now, you can head toward the next level with impressive custom ROM features. On the other hand, remove those bloatware apps easily.
But still, if you are facing a problem in rooting your device. We are here to solve all of your doubts. You can head toward the comment section to express the issue.
3 thoughts on “How to Root Samsung Galaxy A03 Using Magisk”
Your guide is very good, I successfully rooted my device.
thanks for visiting our blog.
Best guider ever root