Hi there guys! Are you in search of a simple way to root Samsung Galaxy A10? If yes, ring the bells. Here, you will attain the dedicated 100% working walkthrough.
In this post, I will cover the easiest method from which you will attain those excellent rooting privileges for your phone. But before you get started with all of the hustle, you are required to get the necessary standalone software and tools first.
Once you have entirely prepared for the upcoming journey, you won’t encounter any trouble while following the guide. Nonetheless, we also recommend you understand everything about rooting to avoid risk factors with no delay.
So, let’s head toward the next section to grasp what actually root directory is.
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The system runs on the Linux-based command and everything that works in the OS is stored in the rooting directory. Usually, this directory stores data from entire system.
However, it’s not attainable to acquire root access if you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader or how to set up custom recovery. Worry not! We have covered everything for you. So, make sure to stick to the end and gain those fascinating features.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A10?
The Galaxy A10 is a pretty basic entry-level phone that doesn’t have anything that stands out from the competition. But still, it’s considered one of the most generous budget-friendly phones. However, the phone also has its flaws in it.
Generally, the performance factor is something that let down the whole experience & battery life has also become a concern if you are using this phone for a while. You can think about unleashing the true potential using root access.
But at the same time, you should also need to understand the pros and cons.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
Push the limits of the processing cores so that you can effortlessly performance better than before. Following this, there is advanced-level software like underclocking that can easily enhance the overall screen time for more than two to three hours.
Moreover, if you want to transform the boring interface settings and try out something new, we highly recommend you flash different custom ROMs according to your needs. If that’s not enough for you, there are options to update the Android version too.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
Rooting your phone can be a troublesome task as it violates the warranty policies and conditions. But, it’s nothing compared to bootloop or brick problems that may severely damage your phone without any notice. These are the worst-case scenario.
If you follow the guide properly, you won’t face that problem. On the other hand, you won’t be able to use banking applications or google ecosystem software meanwhile. Some users have pointed out troubles like fast battery drain and performance lag.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10?
That’s all you need to be aware of rooting. Now, let’s time to make the final decision on whether to unlock those system settings or not! If you choose to stay, it’s good.
But, if you are ready to take the leap, you won’t regret it either. But, we highly suggest you complete all of the necessary pre-requirements before starting the process.
Before You Root!
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several file options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Here, you have to understand how to root Samsung Galaxy A10 successfully & enjoy those immersive customizations, security, and privacy features without any issues.
Despite this, if you encounter any mistakes while following the walkthrough, do let us know about it in the comment section. We will provide an apt solution for that.