Worry about how to unlock the system settings features? Or do you want to apply customization traits? For that, you will need a root Samsung Galaxy A11 guide.
If you are looking for a simple method to root your phone, you have come across the correct place. Here, you will obtain a dedicated rooting guide. With this post, you can precisely unleash the true potential of your smartphone without any limits.
But before that wait for a moment and hear me once. When you root android phone, you are changing the system settings that might even crash the device. In that case, it’s necessary to take complete backup to avoid dangerous situations.
However, when you have unlocked those fascinating features once, you can perform lots of things. So, let’s get started with the basics to understand everything easily.
What is Root?
The Root is nothing more than a symbol “/” in the operating system. Whereas, there’s an immense meaning in the system directory. The root directory’s primary work is to store data in the system directory. So, everything is stored in the root directory.
Whether it’s system data or some sort of application data, all of that will be placed in the root. On the other hand, all the files can access through the administer directory. Usually, admin access is not attainable for regular users.
But if you unlock the rooting features, you will get admin access with additional perks. Nonetheless, it is just the tip of the iceberg of some of reasons to root android phones. Now, let’s see why people root their devices in the first place.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A11?
There’s no denying that you will receive an immersive set of features once you have the power to unlock the system settings and acquire root access. But, the common reason for rooting any device is to remove the annoying bloatware apps.
The next reason could be the user’s desire to try a different UI, on the other hand, you might want to modify the interface settings according to your requirement. For some, it’s just the next thrill that they desire to try out.
But rooting your device arrives with its downside. So, let’s see the pros and cons.
There are endless settings and features that you can try after attaining those rooting privileges. For starters, you can modify the primary interface from the dull layout to something intriguing and beautiful with the custom ROMs features.
Apart from the customization, you can also apply a unique user interface according to your desire, while getting the android update is also possible. Moreover, you can dive into the deepest part of the system and take advanced level backup.
When you unlock those rooting privileges, you have to unlock the bootloader which is considered a warranty violation. If your device is under the warranty period, you won’t able to attain those privileges as you have rooted the phone.
Apart from this, you won’t able to install the official OTA update due to the changes performed in the system setting. In some cases, the device might get crash, while in this case, either phone will be stuck in the bootloop or becomes a complete brick.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A11?
Now that you have grasped info about rooting Samsung Galaxy A11’s pros and cons, you can make the final decision to root your phone or not! In the following section, you will receive an easy way to unlock the system feature without any hassle.
Before heading toward the process section, you need to fulfil the pre-requirements so that you can follow the step-by-step guide accurately.
Before You Root!
- You need to unlock the bootloader on your phone first.
- Ensure that the phone is fueling more than 80% of the process.
- Besides this, you willl need Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 computer.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step 1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your PC.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step 2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step 3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Run the Odin Flash Tool as they administer and open the app.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step 4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
That’s it! With the above guide, you can root Samsung Galaxy A11 with no problem. Now, the next destination would be flashing different custom features.
On other hand, if you have come across trouble rooting your device, do let us know in the subsequent comment section. Meanwhile, tell us your rooting experience.