Want to cross the barriers of the system limits? Then you will need a proper guide to root Samsung Galaxy A13. Ring the bells, you have come across the right place.
Hi there guys, I would like to welcome you to this article where you will achieve the process of rooting your phone. You can skim through the information about rooting, and if you are a pro in rooting, the guide section is just below.
Most people who know how to root android devices will say it’s troublesome unless and until you know the correct method. In this post, we have covered the easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy A13. So, let’s root your phone!
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The root directory stores data in the branches of RAM, while it is quite necessary to drive the whole operating system. All of these files are accessed via the administer directory, and that’s what we are aiming to get from this article.
Apart from this, you will gain the super user’s features with the amazing privileges of rooting. On the other hand, the operating system didn’t allow to enter into that section because of the restriction of companies’ policies, and they control everything.
Once you have unlocked the rooting privileges, nothing is holding you back, you can perform anything from entering into the deepest part of the system to scratching the surface with custom ROMs. So, let’s understand both sides of the coin.
Advantages of Rooting
You can enter into the system settings, change the interface design layout, create your personalized android ecosystem, add improved privacy features, and the list would go on and on for a while. Apart from this, you can get the latest android update fast.
Moreover, if you want to implement other brands’ user interfaces you can also perform that. But the best part is that you can boost up the performance and downgrade the processing speed to gain long-lasting battery life.
Now that you have reached a bit of info about the pros, let’s discuss the downsides!
Disadvantages of Rooting
If you are rooting Samsung Galaxy A13, you need to be aware that your smartphone warranty will be violated. You can’t do anything about it. Alongside this, it will open the doors for bootloop and brick problems that can cause severe damage.
Apart from this, some users also said they are facing lags and overheating issues, but installing some random custom ROMs. Besides, if you are flashing incompatible ROM into your smartphone, it can also create havoc for you and decrease performance.
Following this, I have covered how to root your Samsung Galaxy simply.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A13?
Now that you have understood what is the good and bad aspects of rooting, let’s dive into rooting your phone. Follow the upcoming guide to seamlessly root your phone.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Play Store.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Hurray! You have finally rooted Samsung Galaxy A13, and with that, you can enter into the system settings and apply customization traits without any boundaries. You can dive into the vast world of advanced-level system settings without much trouble.
Besides this, you can install different custom ROMs and modify the interface layout according to your wish. But on the other hand, if you are facing any problems while flashing files, do let us know in the following comment section.