Hi there, friends! Are you looking for a simple guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A21? If yes, you have reached your destination. Here, you will obtain a complete guide.
In this tech-savvy world, if you are relying on the outdated settings and traits on your handset is a complete defeat. You can do anything with those dull system features. In that case, the one thing that remains is that you gain root access.
With this, you can do several things without being worried about future updates and receive the additional perks to modify the internal files according to your desire. Plus, you can effortlessly install custom ROMs to create a personalized ecosystem.
At the same time, you have to get started with the basics, so let’s grasp what root is!
What is Root?
In the Android ecosystem, some confidential operating system files can only access by rooting privileges. It is also known as the superuser feature.
With this, the user can disable all of the restrictions & attain a flexible user experience. Once you have received those fascinating privileges, you can download various things that are usually not possible on a regular smartphone,
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A21?
The Samsung Galaxy A-series offers various features in the mid-range segment and grants fabulous specs. But at the same time, you will notice that the device is loaded with lots of bloatware apps, while the camera quality experience is below average.
In that situation, unlocking the root access becomes a good choice as you can modify the interface settings according to your desire and gain total control over the system settings without any problem. Long story short it’s worth giving a shot.
Besides this, you can also push the processing speed limits with the overclocking app. But you need to be aware that rooting arrives with drawbacks, which causes heating issues too. But everything can be counter with the correct method.
Before You Begin
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take Complete Backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the rooting process is to backup your data. To apply, check the link.
Install Odin on PC
The Odin works for flashing the patched firmware of a Samsung device. Besides this, it can download this tool on Windows OS. Therefore, get this tool for your PC.
If you want to open those fascinating traits, it would be a pretty difficult task to root without unlocking the bootloader. So, get the complete guide from the below section.
To acquire root access you need to download firmware according to the model name. You can choose any options present in the following section to get the right firmware.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A21?
I hope that you have completed the pre-requirements before starting this procedure. Now, let’s dive into step-by-step instructions to unlock those immersive attributes.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy only the AP.md5.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer the patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Congrats! You have completed the root Samsung Galaxy A21 walkthrough. I hope you understood everything thoroughly and effortlessly unlocked those amazing traits.
Following this, you can even test out numerous custom ROMs in the meantime. On the other hand, if you come across any problems while reading this post, do let us know in the comment section, below. For more, you can check our other Samsung articles.