Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A22? If yes, you have arrived at the right place, while we are also providing a dedicated step-by-step guide in the following section.
The smartphone makers’ barriers do not limit you, you have your innovative liberty of what you want to do with your device. But, you can’t do anything unless you take the step to unlock those fascinating features.
Once you have opened the doors of the root, you will acquire control of every aspect of the system settings. Are you eager to unlock those incredible features? Absolutely yes, then the upcoming walkthrough is going to change your life.
Before diving into the rooting process, let’s grasp the basic information first!
What is Root?
Generally, you can only access the system data that is present in the file manager. It contains your photos, videos, text, doc, and audio files in a pretty secure manner.
There is some hidden section in the system settings that can solely access by the root traits. You have to follow a lengthy and tedious process, and it’s totally worth it. Now, let’s know why people root their phones in the first place.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A22?
The Samsung Galaxy A-series phones are pretty decent and provide ample specs that fit as useful for daily usage. But at the same time, the One UI is loaded with bloatware apps, while the company makes this phone more appealing to interested buyers.
But, you can’t deny that your device is restrained by the maker’s boundaries, yet if you desire to take possession of everything in your hands. You can do with the root access. Though, you also need to be aware of the downsides.
If you don’t follow the upcoming process accurately, you might face problems such as bootloop and complete brick. So, we recommend you follow the next part.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the rooting process is to backup your data. To apply, check the link.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP PC.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access you need to download firmware according to the model name. So what are you waiting for grab the stock firmware file from the below section?
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A22?
Now that you have grasped the information regarding the requirement, & I hope that you have completed all of the necessary things before getting starting with this guide.
With this, we can trigger the rooting process to unlock the secret doors of the system settings and take control of the interface. In the following section, you will receive the magisk rooting method, which is known for its systemless root factor.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Kudos! You have finished the quest of rooting your device and getting system control. Following this, you can effortlessly enhance the customization and security factors.
Besides, flashing various advanced software becomes easy for you. If you are looking for custom ROMs recommended ping us in the comments. Meanwhile, share this post with your friends and family who looking for a guide to root Samsung Galaxy A22.