Hi friends, are you looking for a simple method to root Samsung Galaxy A23 5G? You have reached the correct place. Here, you will receive a dedicated walkthrough.
Do you also want to unleash the impressive power of your phone and have the desire to control the system setting by your hand? If yes, you can begin with unlocking those robust root access. With this, it will open up new doors of possibilities.
From the beginning, you can perform numerous things that usually are not possible in the Android ecosystem. However, you won’t reach anywhere if you don’t know about the right tools and standalone apps that will help in the rooting process.
To understand everything, you need to start by grasping info about what root is!
What is Root?
You can say that a root is a storage unit in the operating system as this directory holds data from various sections of your phone. It includes apps, systems, and users.
Apart from storing data, the primary work of this directory is to transfer data across every section of your phone. At the same time, if you desire to unlock the root access, you have to follow a pretty lengthy process to gain those immersive functions.
Are you excited to know why people root their phones? Let’s find out in the next part!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A23 5G?
The Samsung A-series phone is generally known for its overall budget-friendly cost & mid-range specs. Besides this, the Galaxy A23 5G is also not far behind the trend. But still, there are several instances where the phone is underwhelming.
You can’t do anything about the interface setting nor does the company allow you to apply any change. Moreover, you are bored with the usual performance and battery life. But not anymore! You can easily root your device to unlock new features.
Once you have entered the world of fascinating rooting privileges, you will attain next level custom ROMs options, advanced software support, and many more things.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A23 5G?
Now that you have grasped knowledge about are advantages and disadvantages of rooting your phone, it is time for you to make the final decision to get those features.
But before you are getting starting with the overall procedure, we highly recommend you complete all the necessary requirements to avoid any problems later on.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Kudos! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A23 5G through this guide. Now, you can easily enter into the system settings and apply modification precisely.
Create a personalized interface layout according to your wish and enjoy every second of it. But if you encounter any issue, do let us know about it in the following section.