Hey there fellows, are you looking for a simple method to root Samsung Galaxy A31? If yes, you have come across the right place. Here you will get a step-by-step guide.
You don’t want to stay behind the trend of the fast-growing tech world. In that case, if your phone won’t work correctly, what would you do? The one thing that you can try is to unlock the rooting privileges to take control over everything.
Once you have attained those immersive powers, you can change the interface layout, install custom rooms, and apply different software UI. And Before you get started, you need to know about some standalone apps for the upcoming process.
So let’s get started with the what is the root section and understand the basics.
What is Root?
In terms of the internal files, there are some system files that are hidden from regular users. Those files are known as roots, which usually work as a storage unit in OS.
To reach those system parts, you require to have root access over your device to reach those sections without any trouble. But a normal user can’t infiltrate those core system partition files because of these smartphone makers’ restrictions.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A31?
Over the years, One UI has become quite useful compared to what it looked like last few years ago. The point here is that you won’t face too many problems while using this interface. But still, you will notice that there are a handful of lot bloatware apps.
If you don’t want to feel the same situation again, we highly recommend unleashing those impressive privileges. You can effortlessly install different advanced software, control your smartphone system properly, and install custom ROMs.
You can install the latest Android version, you can also do that. But If you open those fascinating traits, you have to face some flaws. So in that case, we suggest you read the pros and cons of rooting for understanding the process.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A31
Root access is a blessing for users who want to install the latest Android version over their phone and take control of the system to the next level. With these privileges, you can easily monitor and optimize performance according to your needs.
Besides this, if you sense that the phone is running slowly, you can even improve the processing speed. Furthermore, there are numerous custom ROMs to design the best personalized interface that precisely works according to your commands.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A31
There’s no denying that rooting has its drawbacks. You won’t be able to acquire the official OTA updates. On the other hand, you will also lose warranty privileges, while some smartphone users also find that performance lags during their usage.
Likewise, overheating issues can be seen and immediate battery drains are the most common problems that appear, But in the worst case scenario, your phone might get stuck in the bootloop or cause issues like a complete brick.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A31?
I hope that you understand both sides of the rooting, it will help you to make the final decision whether you want to go for those fantastic features or not.
In the subsequent part, you will grasp a simple way to root. Make sure that you read the guide and finish the prerequisite first to avoid risk to some extent. With that said, let’s head to the next part of the procedure and begin our journey.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a complete backup of your important data.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Hurray! You have finished the rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy A31. With this, you can achieve new milestones and quickly implement many customization attributes.
Now, you can also flash various UI interfaces efficiently. So, what are you waiting for? Get those fantastic features! On the other hand, if you face any trouble while reading this guide, do let us know in the comment part. We will provide a solution ASAP.