Do you desire to change the interface settings according to your wish? Yes, you are! That’s why you are looking for a simple method to root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
Hi there, I hope you are doing well. In this post, we will cover the easiest method to apply those exciting things to your android phone. With this, you can unlock lots of impressive aspects of the system settings and get total control of it easily.
On the same note, you will attain robust functioning and customization features that are usually quite difficult with a normal android ecosystem. However, if you step into the rooting privileges, you can perform a diverse range of changes with ease.
But before we get into the process, let’s understand the basics first!
What is Root?
Think like in this way, the tree-roots store water, and cart it to the various partitions of the tree. In similar ways, the root directory stores system and app data, while there’s also administered directory that shares the data to the entire system.
To be more clear, the root directory stores the entire system data. However, a normal user won’t obtain those privileges unless he/she is aware of the appropriate method to attain those marvellous and exciting rooting attributes.
Therefore, let’s understand what are the reasons for root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?
There can be numerous reasons why you want to achieve those compelling features or simply want to remove those annoying bloatware apps, you can do anything.
Moreover, if you expect to increase the performance aspect, you can utilize advanced software to improve the processing capacity limits to some extent. On the other hand, you will also get to increase the battery life without any problem.
Despite this, you will need to follow carefully the pre-requirement section.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?
In the following section, you will receive the simple way to root your phone. Aside from this, you can choose any procedure according to your requirement and desire. But still, if you are a newbie, we will recommend the magisk method.
On the same note, complete the pre-requirements before you start any process from the below section. With that said, let’s grab all the essential things to get started.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Kudos! You have successfully finished the root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G walkthrough. Now, let’s time for you to enjoy the next level of customization and security characters.
If you encounter any issue while following any process or missing some clues on how to prepare a boot image or flash magisk file, do let us know in the comment box.