Hi friends! Are you searching for an easy method to root Samsung Galaxy A51? Yes, you are! Here, you will receive a 100% working ultimate walkthrough guide.
In the following article, I have covered the simple step by step guide that will provide you with the next level customization traits of rooting. Are you excited to unlock those robust sets of features? Yes, you are! Also, make sure to install standalone apps.
On the other hand, you also need to grasp the information about rooting drawbacks. Therefore, it will help you to make the final decision to whether unleash those system settings or not. With that said, let’s start the journey with the basics!
What is Root?
The system is separated into different sections boot or user partition, and many more. But do you know from where all the data have been transported?
The root directory stores the system data and transports it. With this, the OS needs to run any command. Simply as a tree’s root store water and deliver it to various section of the tree, the root directory has similar work.
However, regular users can’t access those files due to the maker’s restrictions. Do you want to unlock those immersive privileges? Yes, I want to open those doors!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A51?
The smartphone ecosystem is limited by the usual and boring customization features. You can’t install anything to change the settings. Besides this, if you want to create a personalized interface, it is not possible with a regular device.
However, a rooted device makes everything possible as you can easily enter into the system setting and modify the interface layout with various custom ROMs attributes. On the same note, you don’t need to worry about the bloatware apps.
You can also build a clean user interface that resembles stock Android. Despite this, we recommend you can follow the next paragraph carefully to avoid trouble.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51?
I hope that you grasped the information regarding whether you are ready to unleash those fascinating rooting attributes for your phone or don’t want to take the risk.
The final decision is up to you. But if you are still, here and desire to get those custom features. The first thing you need to do is follow the pre-requirement section properly.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
That’s it. Now, you can effortlessly enter into the system settings, apply customization factors, and modify the software in a pretty hassle-free manner with no problem.
However, if something doesn’t work out in your case, you can simply comment in the following section to explain the issue in the brief. Meanwhile, check our other post.