Hi there, guys! Are you looking for a method to root Samsung Galaxy A52? If yes, you have reached the correct place. Here, you will get a dedicated walkthrough.
In this article, you will receive a 100% working guide from which you can smoothly get those rooting privileges for your phone. Besides this, you will require some standalone apps for the upcoming process, which we have covered in the below section.
On top of that, we are using the magisk rooting method that systemless grants those impressive features. It means that there are no modifications involved to your phone’s internal section, which makes this process a secure option, even for a newbie.
But before you’re getting started, you need to understand the primary things.
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The root directory works as a storage unit in the operating system, which is generally denoted by “/” sign. Besides this, it includes data from systems, apps, and users too.
In terms of rooting, it’s the strategy of getting admin privileges that presents complete control over the system settings. But if you don’t know the exact way, it could lead you to a big disaster. With that said, let’s see why people root their phones in first place.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A52?
There’s a big list of reasons why you should try out those astounding privileges once in your lifetime. But, the most common motivation for unlocking those features is that the users want to experience the next level of system access.
Usually, that access is blocked by smartphone makers to take proper control over your phone settings. However, you have free will to neglect those boundaries and get total control of your smartphone using rooting privileges.
For some users, it’s about creating a personalized interface or getting updates quicker than other people. Despite this, if you don’t know about the consequence of root, it will affect the phone later. So, let’s understand the pros and cons.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
There are tons of attributes that you can unlock after rooting if you desire to adjust the interface layout, you can do it according to your desire. On the other hand, if you want to modify the system settings with custom ROMs, you can do that too.
Everything is possible with a few clicks here and there. Besides this, there is advanced software that increases performance, provides long-lasting battery life, and many more. Moreover, you can also get the latest Android update.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
If you have rooted your phone, there’s a high chance that you have failed to attain all of the warranty privileges. It happened because rooting is against phone manufacturers’ terms and conditions. But you can’t do anything about it.
On the other hand, you won’t be able to use banking and Google ecosystem software because of the system restriction. You will lose eligibility to acquire the official update, your data would be wiped out in the process, and many more things can happen.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A52?
Now that you are aware of the risk factors and benefits of rooting, we simply suggest you complete the pre-requirements from checking battery life to downloading magisk.
On a serious note, if you are here, you already know about the flaws. But worry not, we are providing the easiest method that will unlock those system attributes without any problem. So, are you ready to root? Yes, let’s run down the steps.
Before You Root!
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a complete backup of your important data.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
With this guide, you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A52! Once you have reached this point get ready for the next task without any further ado.
Open the system settings to modify the interface, flash different custom ROMs easily, etc. Everything seems possible now. But in the bottom line, if you come across issues while following the guide, do let us know in the following comment section.