Are you looking for a method to root Samsung Galaxy A53 5G? If yes, you have come across an appropriate place. Here you will get a dedicated guide too.
Rooting can be a troublesome task for newbies, especially since you require to apply various methods and require several standalone applications. But, not anymore, now. With the following guide, you can root your phone within a few minutes.
Nevertheless, if you have been a part of the rooting community for a long time, you also know there are some downsides to rooting your phones. So, it is necessary to take complete precautions to avoid those problems.
But if you know the correct method, you can easily unlock those fascinating features. With that said, let us move to the primary section where we will understand the root.
What is Root?
The root is referred to as the internal section of the operating system. In the rooting directory, everything related to smartphone data will be stored. However, a normal user can’t access those files. Unless they have root directory access.
To attain root directory access, a person needs to know about admin privileges. The administrator privileges control the Android ecosystem settings. But you can achieve those settings without any hassle.
For that, you need to unlock the root access of your phone, and that said, you have the power to control the operating system. Now let’s have a look at why we need to root.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A53 5G?
Rooting will unlock a pathway for several impressive things, and you can easily install different custom ROMs over your phone. It unlocks unexplored doors for a geek user to accurately customize the interface settings according to their requirements.
Furthermore, there are numerous perks that a user can apply once they have released root features. Plus, you can easily grab the immersive ecosystem experience. But you also need to be aware and follow the next para to avoid any trouble.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on a PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A53 5G?
In the following section, you will understand how to root your Android phone without much hassle and get that immersive feature without spending a single penny.
Moreover, there are several factors that you can decide on. We highly recommend you utilize the upcoming method because it will provide a safe and secure experience.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Play Store.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Kudos you come across to the end of this article and I hope that you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy A53 without any trouble. You can jump into the internal storage and start installing custom ROMs to experience the endless customization world feature.
On the other hand, if you are facing a problem rooting your phone, you can visit our contact section to solve your problem as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you can also check out our exciting and informative posts regarding rooting.