Hi friends! Are you in search of an easy-to-apply guide to root Samsung Galaxy A70? Yes, you can also unlock those fascinating features without any problem at all.
In this article, we will cover everything from scratch and acquire the best deal for you. For this, you will need to acquire numerous standalone software and tools. Though, if you don’t know about the correct process it could lead to downfall too.
Therefore, you have to make a clear decision before getting started. Besides, once you have gained root access nobody can stop you modify the system settings and taking control of the Android ecosystem without any further ado.
But if you want to play it safe, we recommend you start with the basics.
What is Root?
Technically speaking, the root is a storage unit in the operating system. It stores data not only from the system but also includes a huge portion of apps and users.
Although it’s not possible to access those system files since the phone makers added restrictions. However, if you desire to unlock the root access, you require to take some serious action. Here are some reasons why you need to root privileges.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A70?
The Samsung smartphone is known for its robust heavily customized interface, but if you want to install custom ROMs, it might not be achievable with an unrooted device. But once you have opened those fascinating traits, you can do anything.
Apart from this, do you feel annoyed with those boring and useless bloatware apps? Yes, you are! With a rooted phone, you can remove them from the ecosystem without any trouble. Moreover, it will grant you a clean UI experience.
However, if you are into all of these customization traits, updating firmware, & testing various personalized attributes, you have to think twice. The reason for that is rooting has some flaws. So, it’s become evident to understand the pros and cons factor.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A70
From the start, you will attain control of everything. You won’t be limited by anything and modify the system files according to your requirements. Besides, you will receive several perks that make the Android ecosystem experience superb.
Following this, you can even try to update your phone to the latest firmware version & enjoy cool features before the release. Alongside this, if you desire to create a beautiful interface, you can install custom ROMs easily too for fun.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A70
Despite all of the unique factors of rooting, you should also need to aware of the other side of the coin. Those robust factors are like a double-edged sword that can damage your phone from the inside out. For instance, you will lose warranty privileges.
If the warranty infringement is no big deal for you, then you should need to consider that you won’t attain the official Android update and security patch, while the worst part is that you can’t take the phone to a service center in a boot loop or brick issue.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A70?
Rooting your phone can be a difficult task if you are just getting started. In that case, if you want success appropriately, you need a proper guide with working steps.
We have laid down the roadmap for you and you can start unlocking those excellent features. However, we highly suggest finishing the pre-requirement section to begin.
Before You Root!
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will have several file options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Kudos my friend! You have finished the How to root Samsung Galaxy A70 guide. Now, you can effortlessly dive into the vast ocean of customization attributes easily.
But on the same note, if you encounter any problem while following steps and didn’t able to root it, do let us know about the issue in the subsequent comment section.