Hi there, Are you looking for a simple method to root Samsung Galaxy A71? If yes, you have come across the correct place. Here, you will get a 100% working guide.
In this post, I will cover the easiest way that will unlock those fascinating features over your handset without any trouble. All you need to do is follow the walkthrough to open the system settings, while at the same time, ensuring to download standalone apps.
With those robust sets of elements, you can effortlessly modify the interface structure with suitable control over the settings. But, we also highly recommend you grasp information about all of the drawbacks before starting the rooting process.
In the next part, you will get knowledge about the basics & why people root phones.
Table of Contents
What is Root?
The root directory is nothing more than “/” in the system. Besides this, the work of this directory is to store data from systems, apps, and user partitions.
On the other hand, root access gives additional advantages as the users receive lots of customization, security, and privacy features. But still, regular people might get a hard time reaching those locations due to the difficulty level.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A71?
The Samsung Galaxy A-series is one of the popular mid-range phone lineups. With this, you will acquire lots of customization attributes and ample performance ability, but after being released, the company has delayed the Android updates.
Do you also want to flash the latest Android version? In that situation, you can try to root your device. Besides this, you can also get rid of annoying bloatware apps from the system without any problem. Moreover, you can control everything.
On the other hand, if the battery life is a concern for you, it can be fixed with rooting traits. But at the same time, you also require to comprehend the downsides of those fantastic privileges. With that said, let’s head toward the pros and cons section.
Starting with the custom ROMs, you can obtain numerous features with those ROMs options. If you have a dream of creating a customized interface, you will receive help from a rooted device as you have the choice to install different software.
You are not limited by the usual system settings and modify them according to your need with total control in your hand. Besides this, you can also try out diverse user-interface skins, and effortlessly removing bloatware apps will become possible.
In contrast to the rooting usefulness, there’s no denying that these elements also have some drawbacks. For instance, if you have installed incompatible software or ROM in the system it could lead to massive issues such as bootloop or complete brick.
But on the surface level, you might not be able to utilize some high-end security apps or attain any warranty privileges support in case something goes wrong. Though, there are a handful of users also seen problems with battery drain and performance lags.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A71?
Now that you have grasped information about the whole situation, you will be able to make the final move whether you are ready to unlock those fascinating traits or not.
In the next section, we have covered the easiest method to root Samsung Galaxy A71 using the following guide’s instructions. But before that, read the pre-requirements.
Before You Root!
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will have several file options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Run the Odin Flash Tool as they administer and open the app.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Bingo, you have gained the root Samsung Galaxy A71 walkthrough guide. Following this, you can execute various software changes & customization without any concern.
On the other hand, if you come across any situation where you are facing any issue while following the guide, do let us know in the comment below section.