Wondering how you can root Samsung Galaxy A73 5G? In that situation, you have to go to the following section where we have covered an easy method to root the phone.
You can easily choose anything according to your preference, while every rooting way has its own success rate. But worry not! As, I have completed all the necessary things like standalone apps, software files, flashable zip files, etc, for you.
In this post, we will use Odin and Magisk to attain those impressive and exciting traits for your phone. Thus, you need to unlock the bootloader to start the process.
Before heading to the process section, we recommend reading about root!
What is Root?
When you think about root, the first thing that comes to your mind would be tree roots that transport water to each branch of the tree. In a similar way, the operating system also has a root directory that stores system and app data.
On the same note, it transfers the data to a different partition using the admin traits. It is usually not possible to access that system directory nor does the makers allow it on the first mainly due to security reasons. What to do in that case?
Therefore, let’s see why users unlock those amazing rooting features!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
There could be various reasons for applying rooting features over the phone, it could be as simple as removing bloatware apps to something more diverse and exciting.
If you want to attain those directory controls, you will need root access! Besides this, if you receive those fantastic rooting aspects, you can effortlessly apply change into the system settings. Moreover, changing the interface layout is also possible.
Get the latest android version and enjoy advanced features. But, there’s no doubt that rooting also has its drawback, so follow the next para to avoid any trouble.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
From the above section, I hope that you get an overview of rooting defects as well as their advantages. If you are here, I’m assuming that you have made up your mind to finally unlock those impressive attributes of your smartphone.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
Finally, you have successfully Root Samsung Galaxy A73 5G, now it’s time to unleash the true potential of your device and wander around into the system settings easily.
On the other hand, you didn’t obtain any results, despite trying the above guide do let us know in the comment box. Sometimes, users forget to install Samsung USB drivers, make sure to download them on the computer to gain root attributes.