Hi guys! Are you looking for the easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy F23 5G? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here, you will obtain a 100% working guide.
You can perform numerous things from changing the interface layout to applying any adjustment in the system settings. Besides this, you can achieve total control over the phone according to requirements, which is not possible in regular cases.
In this article, I have covered the simple steps and necessary software to complete the rooting process without any hassle. Thus, make sure to stick to the end to grasp each and everything for the upcoming process, while it also helps in avoiding trouble.
On the other hand, you also need to be aware that rooting has weaknesses and flaws that can severely harm the device. So, let’s understand the basics easily!
What is Root?
Generally, the system stores the data in the internal storage while the RAM access the particular data files to run the apps. The root is somehow connected to all of them.
In simple words, the root directory is a function of the operating system that stores the system, users, and apps data. But, a regular user is not allowed to attain those system settings. However, you can’t do anything unless you know the correct method.
Now, let’s understand why people root their phones to grasp the whole situation!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy F23 5G?
The system settings are limited by company policies and terms. That’s why you might not able to enter into the system files or do any modifications. On the other hand, you can’t remove the bloatware apps and advertisement notifications completely.
However, everything is possible once you have unlocked those set of characteristics and gained rooting privileges for your phone. Alongside this, you can flash different custom ROMs and software to modify the interface layout.
But at the same time, you also require to understand that rooting your phone arrives along with its pros and cons. So, let’s grasp the whole picture.
You are not limited by anything and effortlessly get the system settings controls. With this, you have power to modify, remove, and enhance the system software and files all according to your desire. Besides this, install custom ROMs in a hassle-free manner.
Plus, you didn’t need to rely on the official android updates because you can equip the latest android over your handset. Aside from this, removing bloatware apps has also become possible for every user. Now, let’s notice the downsides!
There is a list of reasons why you should not root your device in the first place! But the common issue is that you won’t able to retain the warranty privileges for your phone.
On the other hand, it’s not possible to attain the official updates even if you get some way or another, the system might crash. In the worst chance, a bootloop issue or brick problem can severely damage your device. So, root at your own risk!
How to Root Samsung Galaxy F23 5G?
With the above section, I’m assuming that you have got a rough idea of what rooting can do for your phone, either in a good way or bad. Now, it’s time to make a decision.
If you are here, you are ready to unleash those rooting attributes. In the following part, I have covered the easiest method, from which you can solve lots of problems!
Before You Root!
- Ensure you have already unlocked the bootloader on your phone.
- Besides this, you will need Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 computers.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 80%.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step 1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your PC.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step 2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step 3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Run the Odin Flash Tool as they administer and open the app.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step 4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
You have completed the root Samsung Galaxy F23 5G walkthrough guide and opened the portal for the custom ROMs, advanced software, fast updates, and many more.
Despite this, if you encounter a single problem while following the steps instructions of the guide, do let us know about the issue in the comment section below!