In this vast world of technology, root Samsung Galaxy M03 is a small task. Even if you are a newbie, all you need is a dedicated rooting guide with some standalone apps.
With this, you are ready to unlock those fascinating and brilliant features of the phone that are blocked by smartphone makers. Apart from getting accurate control over the system settings, you can do several other exciting things.
For instance, you can flash custom ROMs, install advanced software, apply diverse UI skins, and many more. However, you also need to consider the downside of unlocking those rooting attributes in case something goes wrong.
To avoid any trouble, let’s get down to the basics and grasp what root is!
What is Root?
You might already be aware that internal storage stores data inside the ROM, while it’s true that RAM holds data temporarily to run the phone smoothly. But the concept of root is a bit different. The root is a system directory of the operating system.
Like the ROM storage, the root directory stores system, app, and users’ data, which eventually allows the OS to operate properly. Usually, tech geeks are unaware of its robust features. Do you want to know more about it, follow the next section!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy M03?
Have you ever thought the way you didn’t receive updates fast? Why there are lots of bloatware apps on my phone? It’s all due to the smartphone makers’ policies.
If you didn’t want to be in the prison of adverts and want freedom, you can apply root method to remove those system shackles and control everything in a few clicks here & there. Nobody can stop you to move forward, while you can do various things.
Adding custom themes, UI launchers, and wallpaper may be the tip of an iceberg, but there are tons of other things underneath. On the same note, if you do anything funny, it could even severely damage the device. So, let’s follow the next paragraph!
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M03?
You can root your phone without much trouble with the following methods and easily reach out to those robust systems robust. In the upcoming section, I have covered the process apt according to the best success rate, so you can root without trouble.
On the same note, if you are a newbie and looking for the easiest and safe option, we preferred you to go with the magisk rooting. Though it’s a bit longer it will execute the work and provide those ample characteristics without any issue.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
In this post, I have covered the simple method to root Samsung Galaxy M03 using the magisk. If you are facing any problem regarding the step, go to the comments.
Meanwhile, you can share your experience while rooting your device from the above guide. Do let us know about your exciting journey in the following section.