Hi friends! Are you looking for a simple guide to root Samsung Galaxy M11? If yes, you have come across the correct place. Here, you will obtain a 100% working guide!
But before you are getting started with a complete rooting walkthrough, we favorably recommend you finish all the pre-requirements and install fundamental software and apps to avoid any problems while following the upcoming method options.
Once you have unlocked those impressive features, there’s nothing that can hold you back. You can effortlessly delete and add various system function that usually seems impossible on the regular phone. However, it allows you to cross the limits.
On the other hand, we suggest you start with the basics if you are a newbie!
What is Root?
In computer languages, the root directory is a function of the operating system. With this, the directory stores system, apps, and users partition data with no hassle.
However, if you are speaking about root access, it’s slightly different from the above definition. Usually, this access gives authority over the system settings directly. Plus, you can various advanced-level apps to modify everything in a few clicks.
This might be the tip of the iceberg, so let’s understand why people root their devices!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy M11?
The M-series Samsung phone is known for its budget-friendly elements and for some cool specs that make it stand out from the rest of the competition.
However, you can leap to the next level in features, function, customization, security, and privacy attributes due to the limiters that smartphone makers apply to Samsung Galaxy M11. Therefore, it’s become necessary to unleash the potential of the device!
Once you have rooted the device, you can effectively apply some serious modifications to the system according to your passion. But at the same, you should also be aware of the crucial downside of rooting. With that said, let’s head toward the pros and cons.
You can install various custom ROMs to create a personalized interface layout that fits apt according to your creativity, while at the same time, you will receive entire control over the system. Moreover, you can easily get the latest Android updates.
Following this, applying different UI settings and themes will become more accessible for every user who opens the doors of rooting. Moreover, you can even take a backup of the firmware file to fix issues like bootloop and performance lag.
When you have completely rooted your handset, you might face some restrictions on using a few apps. The list includes the Google ecosystems apps and banking-related apps. In short, you won’t be able to use those apps until you unroot the device.
However, the worst is yet to come. If you install incompatible software or delete any system files, it could lead to problems such as freeze screen, performance lag, and a bootloop issue. In the worst-case scenario, the device might become a brick!
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M11?
I hope that you got a rough idea about whether you want to attain those rooting traits or not! In the following section, I have pointed out a simple method for root access.
You can choose anything that fits your preference. However, we also recommend you complete the requirements section before you are getting started with the given steps!
Before You Root!
- Ensure you have already unlocked the bootloader on your phone.
- Besides this, you will need Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 computers.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 80%.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Run the Odin Flash Tool as they administer and open the app.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Bingo! You have completed the ultimate guide to root Samsung Galaxy M11. Also, you can apply this method to enjoy those astounding rooting privileges over your phone.
On the other hand, if you come across any problem while rooting guide, do let us know in the following comment section to avoid any trouble and get solutions ASAP.