Hi there guys! Are you in search of a simple guide to root Samsung Galaxy M23 5G? If yes, you have reached the correct destination. Here, you will get a dedicated guide.
Rooting your Samsung phone could be a difficult task if you don’t know about the apt method. In this post, we will cover the easiest way in which you can unveil the actual potential of your phone without any further ado.
Following this, you will need various tools and software support, which are precisely covered in the guide section. But before you are getting started with the process, we recommend you check out what is root to increase your knowledge.
What is Root?
The root directory works as the storage place in the operating system. In a technical term, it is also known as “/” in which the entire system data can be stored.
On the other hand, these data files can only access through admin traits, but normal users won’t be able to attain those attributes due to the limitation. But, you made up your mind, there is some method to unlock the root access without any hassle.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy M23 5G?
The Samsung phone is known for exceptional user experience and additional traits, but do you feel that you have been using a similar boring interface for a long time. Now, you want to switch to something new and unique.
In that situation, you can unlock the rooting privileges and gain impressive attributes from simply modifying the interface to changing the system settings. Everything will be possible if you know about the correct method.
Once you have unleashed those settings, you will attain various functions that usually are blocked by the smartphone makers. But at the same time, you should also require to think about the downside. So, let’s understand the pros and cons section.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M23 5G
There are endless opportunities in the vast ocean of custom features. Once you accept those amazing traits, you can do anything with the system settings. With this, you will attain the power to flash a diverse range of custom ROMs without any hassle.
Apart from the personalized aspect, you can also try out advanced software that can increase the overall processing limits and grant better screen time for a long gaming session. Moreover, get the latest android version update faster than other users.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M23 5G
Usually, if you are rooting your Samsung phone, it’s guaranteed that you are violating warranty policies and of course, if something goes wrong while following the process, you have to take the risk. So, follow the given steps precisely.
But still, you have to consider the downside of rooting your handset. In the worst-case scenario, you might even damage the phone severely. It could lead up to a bootloop or complete brick problem, while performance lags are one of the common issues.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M23 5G?
You will need to get various software and applications to run the upcoming procedure smoothly. Worry not! We have already pointed out everything below. Besides this, we suggest you think twice before you are gettings started.
But on the other hand, if you messed up the method, you might confront severe effects too. Therefore, we highly recommend you follow the pre-requirement section first, then move to the step-by-step guide to achieve your dreams.
Before You Root!
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Android phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data and files.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- Go to the Samfrew website and enter the model number.
- Download and extract stock firmware files on your computer.
- When you extract the zip file, you will several files options.
- Inside the new folder, you have to copy the “AP” file.
- Lastly, transfer the newly extracted “AP” file to the phone.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Pick the patched file option and go to “AP” file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Firstly, put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Android phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
I hope you have rooted Samsung Galaxy M23 5G without any trouble with this guide. Once you have superuser access, you will attain total control over the system settings.
It’s time to wrap up things! If you have any doubts regarding the steps, do let us know about it in the subsequent comments section below. We will provide the best cure for most cases. Meanwhile, we will encourage you to check out our other post.