Are you looking for a simple way to root your phone? You can root Samsung Galaxy M33 5G with the following guidelines and unlock the diverse range of features.
Yes, you heard right! You can apply those rooting attributes to your Android phone without any trouble. Besides this, I have tailored out the methods in such a way that you won’t need to download various standalone apps and software.
But, make sure you have taken a complete backup since rooting any phone arrives with some downsides. Either way, you will lose data or a warranty. Still, at the same time, you will obtain astounding perks that render the true potential of your phone.
Therefore, let’s get down to the basics and grasp information about root!
What is Root?
The operating system operates using root directories that grant different benefits. Usually, it works closely with the RAM. Besides this, everything is stored in the root directory. Here, it includes data collected from the system, users, and apps.
On the other hand, there’s also the administer directory that plays a significant role with the root directory as the admin privileges hold power to control the system.
Despite all of this, you won’t get total control over the system unless you have root access. So, let’s understand why usually tech geeks root their android phones!
Why Root Samsung Galaxy M33 5G?
There are bunches of reason why a regular user want to unlock those giant doors of the system. It’s not about whether you want to flash different custom ROMs or modify the interface layout according to your need. But, it’s about getting advanced features.
However, the process might be tough for the first-timer, but everything will operate out eventually and you will obtain numerous traits. Plus, you can throw away those boring settings once for all. Still, rooting also has some dark sides. So, follow the next para.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M33 5G?
If you have reached this portion, I’m assuming that you have made a clear decision to root your phone. Despite this, if you have some uncertainty about rooting, it’s the right time to stop. Either way, you will obtain those impressive features with these methods.
You will find numerous methods on the Internet. But most of them are just a waste of time. So, we filtered the best and easiest way to root your phone without any issue.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Playstore.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
With this guide, you can root Samsung Galaxy M33 5G and obtain powerful custom features without much hassle. Now, head to a new journey with limitless features.
There are endless options of features that you can apply on your phone. But, if you’re facing any problem while rooting, you can express it in the following section.
1 thought on “How to Root Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Using Magisk”
Thanks, sir your guide is so good.