In this fast pace growing tech world, staying with the dull interface settings is not an option. Are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M53 5G method? If yes, kudos!
In this post, we will provide everything you will need to unlock root access over your phone without any issue. But at the same time, if you are a newbie and didn’t know how to apply the process, you don’t have to worry about anything.
We have precisely covered every step that you will be needing in the following guide. On the other hand, you should also check out the downside of rooting to get a proper idea of what you are risking to attain that system access.
To understand everything smoothly, we recommend you start with the basics.
What is Root?
Generally speaking, the root directory is a storage section of the operating system, it includes data from all over the Android ecosystem and is stored in one place.
In the reference to this article, we are talking about root access, which is also known as superuser features. Once you have attained that permission, you have the power to control everything. Now, let’s see why people root their devices.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy M53 5G?
The Samsung Galaxy M53 is a terrific mid-range phone that delivers various traits and specs. But the best thing about this phone is that you will receive a heavily customized interface layout. However, it could also be a problem for users.
The reason is that the interface is loaded with lots of bloatware apps and you won’t be able to remove those annoying apps, unless and until you have the root privileges. Moreover, if the company delayed the android update, you can also get that too.
With this, you can reach a new level by flashing various advanced software & custom ROMs. But, you should follow the next paragraph before getting started.
Before You Start
Before you get started with the installation guide, you have to finish the requirements to easily unlock the root access. So, we highly recommend completing these steps.
Take a complete backup
You don’t want to lose your device data. Right? In that case, the first thing you need to do before starting the root process is to backup your data. To apply, check the guide.
Install Odin on PC
Odin software is designed to flash stock firmware files (in .tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices and supports any Windows operating system.
Unlocking the bootloader is a pretty important task while rooting your phone, without this, you won’t be able to unlock the root access. So, grab the complete guide below.
To acquire root access in Galaxy series you need to download stock firmware package according to the model name. You can choose any option present in the below section.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M53 5G?
There are numerous ways from which you can root your device. But if you want to get a secure and safe experience we highly suggest applying the magisk rooting method.
It works in a systemless manner which means that there won’t be any changes in the system files, so the risk level comes out to be normal. So, let’s head toward the steps.
Step #1: Preparing boot image
- You have to grab the stock firmware from the above section.
- Following this, you have to extract the zip using an unzipper.
- When you extract the firmware, you have several file options.
- You have to copy only the AP file from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, paste it into your Samsung phone’s internal storage.
Step #2: Patching boot image
- Download and install the Magisk App on your phone.
- Now, access the application and click on the Install section.
- Select and Patch a file option and go to AP file location.
- Click on Ok! The file was replaced by magisk_patched.tar.
- You need to transfer that patched file to your computer.
Step #3: Flash patched boot file
- Now, Turn OFF the device and then boot into download mode.
- Extract and open the Odin Flash Tool as shown below screenshot.
- Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Click on “AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file location.
- Inside the options, disable the auto-reboot function.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin flashing process.
Step #4: Re-installing Magisk
- Remove the cable and then press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Release the Power key and keep pressing Volume Up Key to access recovery.
- Now, you have to wipe out the data of your Samsung phone.
- After this, install the Magisk App and enjoy rooting privileges.
Step #5: Checking Root Status
- You have completed the flashing process, let’s check root status.
- Download and install the Root Checker application from the Play Store.
- Open the app and click on Verify Root to confirm the root status.
- Finally, if the screen is showing a green tick, your device is rooted.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy M53 by using the above-mentioned guide. Now, it’s time for you to take one step forward toward your goals.
In the bottom line, there’s a slight chance that you may face some problems using this guide, do let us know in the following comment section to get answers ASAP.