Hi there guys, are you searching for the easiest method to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4? Yes, then you have reached correct place. Here, you will receive a 100% working guide.
In this tech-savvy world, you can’t rely on a single source. You have to constantly look for a better solution to improve your daily life whether it’s for convenience or you want to try out something new. But if you desire customization, root access is necessary.
Apart from the customization traits, there are tons of additional perks unlock once you have acquired those fascinating access to your handset without any trouble. Anyway, you might find the overall process a bit difficult for the first time.
But worry not! You won’t face any issues. So, let’s get started with what is root!
What is Root?
The root is the storage unit in the operating system while rooting means that you gain access to the administer privileges from which you can control the whole system.
That access is also known as super users. It permits you to change the internal system files according to your desire. But at the same time, the smartphone makers don’t offer those features. For this, you have followed a lengthy process.
Why Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4?
The Black Shark phones generally deliver exceptional gaming centric attributes. It’s evident that you will receive ample performance, overclocking, fast response screen refresh rate, and for sure, long-lasting battery life support.
But it doesn’t mean that those features will stay fabulous for a long time. You will see some difference once in a while. Moreover, you are limited by the smartphone makers’ policies, so you won’t able to gain total control easily.
In that case, opening rooting features becomes a decent deal as you can effectively control system files. On the other hand, you have to pay the price of unlocking those doors. So, it’s become necessary to understand the pros and cons.
Generally, the smartphone makers don’t provide the future android update for a long time. But once you have attained those impressive rooting privileges, you can acquire latest Android version, while flashing the unofficial version is also becomes possible.
At the same time, you can remove the pre-install bloatware apps from the interface. Alike, installing custom ROMs, flashing advanced software, overclocking processing speed, and modifying system settings are the most common features.
The most common concern that users face after rooting their smartphone is they lose warranty privileges. Although, you can’t do anything about it as doing any changes in the system settings is against the smartphone companies’ policies.
Some users point out that their phones act abnormally and showcase issues like jester and lags. But all of the issues don’t end here. Furthermore, you won’t be able to attain the official OTA update over your handset as well.
How to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4?
Now that you have grasped the whole circumstances and understand the benefits & drawbacks of rooting, with this, you can decide whether to open those system doors.
In this post, you will obtain the necessary things that are needed to start the rooting process. But before you’re getting started with this walkthrough, you have to ensure to complete the pre-requirement to avoid any risk while following the steps.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader is already unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- Your smartphone battery should be charged to more than 60%.
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Black Shark 4, So don’t try it on any other phone.
- Don’t forget to take a complete backup of your important data.
Disclaimer: Droidmeguide is not responsible for any bricking or bootloop issue to your phone and you must take all the precautions to avoid damage.
Method #1: Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Using Magisk
The safest method to root an android phone without a PC, the first thing that comes to my mind is Magisk. With this, you will get a 99.9% success rate of rooting.
Usually, when you are using magisk method you require a custom recovery. So, check out this article and Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the latest version of the Magisk App on your Android phone.
- If you have downloaded magisk.apk file, change the .apk format to .zip.
- Following this, you have to boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone and apply the boot pattern Volume Up + Power key.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, click on the Install option.
- Search for the magisk zip file location in the internal storage.
- Select the file and then swipe right to start the flashing process.
- Once the process ends, reboot your android phone further ado.
- Lastly, install the Magisk App to experience rooting traits.
Note: If you want to use something else custom recovery, you are free to use other options present in the market. Meanwhile, Orangefox could be a great choice too.
Method #2: Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Without PC
If you don’t want to follow a lengthy process and look for a simple shortcut, you can check out the KingoRoot app which provides over 80~85% rooting success rate.
With this application, you don’t have to worry about downloading extra resources, & you can easily attain those fascinating features over your phone precisely.
- First and foremost, you need to download and Install the KingoRoot app.
- Once the download process ends, go to the folder and install the application.
- If you face some issue, enable the “unknown source” settings.
- Next, you have to access the application and tap on One Click Root option.
- Following this, all you need to do is wait till the KingoRoot process ends.
- Bingo! You have successfully rooted your device.
If you have doubts about whether my handset is rooted or not, we highly recommend you download the root check application. With this, you can check the rooting status.
When you press on the phone icon, it shows a green signal. You have achieved those fantastic traits. On the other hand, you don’t obtain those benefits if it comes out red. Meanwhile, you can check out different methods for a better success rate.
Kudos my friend! You have rooted Xiaomi Black Shark 4 using this guide. With this, you can start a whole new journey and build a personalized interface too.
On the other hand, if you face any trouble while following the above step or method, let us know in the comment part. We will render a suitable solution. In the meantime, you can check out our other Xiaomi phone rooting guide.